Yes, you need a selling page for your affiliate marketing product but a selling page alone won’t earn you any money. To be successful in affiliate marketing you need good web content. Good content keeps your visitor at your site. Good content will encourage your visitor to click through your site. And the longer your visitor stays on your site, the better the chances that your visitor will click one of your ads. And clicks on your ads is must if you are going to earn any money with affiliate marketing.
There are several different types of web site content.
• Informative Content – That’s the technique I use on this site. As you read through my site on making money with affiliate marketing, I need to demonstrate to you that I know what I’m writing about and that I have also used these techniques to be successful.
• Product Review – This is another popular type of web content for affiliate marketing sites. Give a reaction towards products or services that you have used. Just make sure that your review is honest because this will affect your credibility. For instance, I highly recommend the affiliate marketing program MoreNiche. Why? Because whether you decide to earn money through their product line or not, MoreNiche has an absolute wealth of free tools and guides to help you market your site.
• News stories – Link to news stories about your industry. Write a summation and then add a ‘read more’ link. Just be sure that you open your link in a new window so you don’t lose your reader.
• Humorous Anecdote – Write something funny. A chuckle helps everyone.
• Resource Article and How-To-Piece – This is another technique I am using here. By trying to make my content educational, I try to encourage my readers to stay on my site and read more of my posts.
This policy is valid from 1December2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the owner. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. The paid content, advertising space, or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for the posts or advertisements, the owner always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not conation any content which might present a conflict of interest.