With so many affiliate marketing programs on the internet, how do you choose which one to join? What criteria should you use to differentiate the good from the bad? Here are some pointers to help you out.
• Firstly check the product out. Research the market for these products, determining who will need the product and how to create a need for them.
• Check out the company carefully. Forums are a great place to check out affiliate marketing programs. Are there good posts about the product? Are customers happy with the service they receive? And of course, do the members receive their money on time?
• Not everyone has the money to afford high end products. The average market sale is $10-$500. Unless you are familiar with the special markets than can afford high-end goods, stay with an affiliate marketing program whose products sell within the average. It will be much easier for you to promote products within this range and, therefore, earn more money.
• Commissions: If you’ll be paid a percentage of the sale, versus a flat rate, look for affiliate marketing programs that pay 20% or more. Anything less isn’t worth your time.
• Since the success of the affiliate marketing program depends upon your success, good training and tools should be available to you.
• Be sure the company offers good, quick customer support.
• You should be under no obligation to buy the product.
• There should be a good tracking system, showing your earnings in real time
• The company should have a system in place to prevent theft of your and your customers’ ID
• You should be paid at least once a month and the minimum payout should not be more than $100.
• Last, but still very important, check out the people involved. Does the site have a forum where other members can help you and answer your questions? Do the owners participate in the forum? What about the person who is referring you to the program (that’s me)? Do you feel I am providing you with helpful, interesting and useful information?
With this list of criteria, check out the affiliate marketing program that you are considering joining. Joining the right program, and the right group of people, will give you the opportunity to earn more money, and isn’t that what affiliate marketing is all about? Check out: MoreNiche. Take a look at their guides and tools. Read through the forum. Isn't this the place YOU want to be?
This policy is valid from 1December2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the owner. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. The paid content, advertising space, or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for the posts or advertisements, the owner always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not conation any content which might present a conflict of interest.